It’s Finally Here
We know you’ve all been waiting for it. The wait is over. Wirecast 7 has officially launched, and we couldn’t be happier with it. With an incredible array of new features, improvements and updates, this is the most powerful, highest-performing version of Wirecast we’ve ever released.
Some of the highlights include:
Better, faster performance
- GPU-Accelerated encoding for better performance and less CPU usage
- Improved CPU utilization for smoother, faster streams
- Graphical Output Statistics to see the health of your stream
More powerful, streamlined production capabilities
- High resolution ISO recording & replay for recordings of your individual (isolated) sources
- Updated, streamlined User Interface with dynamic editing for streamlined access and more control
- Scroll or display text from a file, an RSS feed or simply typed, into all your broadcasts
- Redesigned Audio Mixer for greater control over all your audio sources
- Audio Monitor/mix minus for removing audio from monitoring
- Global Hotkey Manager to create hotkeys for all your most-used features
- Color Correction for fine-tune control over the brightness, contrast, gamma, hue and saturation of any source
- Video Sync to delay incoming video sources for better A/V syncing
- Solid Color Generator creates colors for use as a background, or in lower thirds
- Redesigned Screen Capture to bring in your computer screen
- System Audio capture to pull in audio from your computer
- Audio Playout Device Selection for more precise audio monitoring
For a complete list of changes, check out our What’s New page.
Wirecast 7 is a paid upgrade. Check it out before you buy it — download the free, completely functional trial version from our website
Tell your story. Live.